Don’t be worried if your mattress appears shorter than it should be upon delivery. Pocketed springs can sometimes contract in transit. Once you unroll your mattress and start sleeping on it, it will return to its correct size.
Articles in this section
- My pocketed-coil mattress appears shorter than it should be. Can you help?
- What do I need to know before purchasing a new mattress?
- How do I choose the right mattress?
- How do I know what type of mattress is best for me?
- When should my mattress be replaced?
- How do I clean my mattress?
- How should I protect and take care of my new mattress?