You don’t have to do much. Just be sure to remove all bedding and personal effects. And, be absolutely sure to remove and hold onto the law label (the white tag sewn into your mattress that contains legal information about the mattress) as that is required to process your refund.
Articles in this section
- Vispring Return Policy
- TEMPUR-Pedic Return Policy
- How do I prepare my Urban Mattress for return?
- Tell me more about the Urban Mattress 10-Year No-Sag Warranty.
- What if I have a warranty issue?
- What is the return policy on Urban Mattress products?
- What is the return process?
- Do I need to keep any of the boxes?