For local in-state customers, We are happy to pick up your old mattress when we bring you a new one, free of charge. We donate or recycle all products that we pick up so that they do not end up in landfills. For out of town customers, we recommend donating to a local charity. Or, check with your town or city— many have a bulk recycling or pick-up service (though, in some cases, there may be a fee associated). If all else fails, 1-800-GOT-JUNK should be able to help (also with an additional fee).
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay a deposit for a Vispring mattress?
- Tell me more about the 100-night sleep trial.
- Is there an Urban Mattress location near me?
- What should I do with my old mattress?
- When are your sales?
- What setup do you recommend for my mattress?
- What are the best mattresses for kids and babies?
- Are Urban Mattress beds CertiPur® Foam Certified?
- What is the difference between a natural mattress and a regular mattress?
- Is a firm mattress better for people with a bad back?