If your old mattress is in decent condition—without stains or rips—you can probably donate it to a local charity. Or, check with your town or city—many have a bulk recycling or pick-up service (though, in some cases, there may be a fee associated). If all else fails, 1-800-GOT-JUNK should be able to help (also with an additional fee). (In-store customers, many of our stores provide complimentary mattress recycling for your old mattress. Check with them for more information.)
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay a deposit for a Vispring mattress?
- Tell me more about the 100-night sleep trial.
- Is there an Urban Mattress location near me?
- What should I do with my old mattress?
- When are your sales?
- What setup do you recommend for my mattress?
- What are the best mattresses for kids and babies?
- Are Urban Mattress beds CertiPur® Foam Certified?
- What is the difference between a natural mattress and a regular mattress?
- Is a firm mattress better for people with a bad back?