Follow the manufacturer’s directions on this one. Most mattresses these days are one sided so flipping is unnecessary. Most new mattresses should be rotated every three months to prolong their lives. Typically, you should also rotate your box spring every six months, but never flip it.
Articles in this section
- After unrolling my new mattress when can I sleep on it?
- What should I expect when I receive my roll-packed mattress?
- Once I take my roll-packed mattress out of the box, how long does it take to expand?
- Where are Urban Mattress products made?
- I’d love to tell others about how comfortable your products are and how great my experience has been. What’s the best way to get the word out?
- Should a mattress be turned or rotated regularly?
- Should I try out a mattress before purchasing one?