Always place your mattress on a solid foundation. If your bed has a slatted based, make sure the slats are no more than 3.5” apart. For a king or a queen, make sure it has a center support to prevent bowing.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay a deposit for a Vispring mattress?
- Tell me more about the 100-night sleep trial.
- Is there an Urban Mattress location near me?
- What should I do with my old mattress?
- When are your sales?
- What setup do you recommend for my mattress?
- What are the best mattresses for kids and babies?
- Are Urban Mattress beds CertiPur® Foam Certified?
- What is the difference between a natural mattress and a regular mattress?
- Is a firm mattress better for people with a bad back?
Article is closed for comments.