Current thinking is that firm mattresses are better for young children—especially babies—so they can roll over without difficulty. We recommend Talalay latex products. They’re natural and provide great support. We don’t sell crib mattresses online, but if you’re looking for one, our stores would be happy to help. Contact us for more information.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay a deposit for a Vispring mattress?
- Tell me more about the 100-night sleep trial.
- Is there an Urban Mattress location near me?
- What should I do with my old mattress?
- When are your sales?
- What setup do you recommend for my mattress?
- What are the best mattresses for kids and babies?
- Are Urban Mattress beds CertiPur® Foam Certified?
- What is the difference between a natural mattress and a regular mattress?
- Is a firm mattress better for people with a bad back?
Article is closed for comments.