There is no established standard regulating and certifying natural in the mattress industry, which has led to some understandable confusion among consumers. Most mattresses are made of foams derived from petroleum and some use chemical fire retardants (not ours). If you are looking for something made from natural materials, check out Vispring and Urban Naturals. When you get down to it we’ve found that natural materials, like latex and wool, tend to perform better than synthetic materials.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay a deposit for a Vispring mattress?
- Tell me more about the 100-night sleep trial.
- Is there an Urban Mattress location near me?
- What should I do with my old mattress?
- When are your sales?
- What setup do you recommend for my mattress?
- What are the best mattresses for kids and babies?
- Are Urban Mattress beds CertiPur® Foam Certified?
- What is the difference between a natural mattress and a regular mattress?
- Is a firm mattress better for people with a bad back?
Article is closed for comments.