That’s why we’re here! Visit one of our showrooms or - if you’re shopping on and ordering from our site - start by reading our Mattress 101 guide. And, regardless of how you’re purchasing your new mattress, keep these tips in mind:
- When you find something you like, spend some time on it.
- Ask the salesperson for some privacy and see if you can lie on the mattress comfortably, without shifting, for at least 10 minutes.
- Ask lots of questions—we love that—and check out reviews online.
- Have a budget in mind, but be flexible. Your health and well being are too important to skimp on.
- Inquire about delivery and restocking fees, exchange policies and warranties. You shouldn’t be stuck with a mattress if it doesn’t feel right after sleeping on it at home.
Don’t forget, your pillow is just as important as your mattress. The right one will provide proper neck support and extra comfort.