Your new bed has been made with the highest quality materials but spending too much time in its packaging may affect its resilience. Your 100-night trial starts on the day your bed arrives, so be sure to remove the mattress from its compressed packaging within the first 10 days after receiving it.
Articles in this section
- Do I pay for shipping?
- When can I expect to receive my products?
- Do I need to be at home for the delivery?
- Can I specify a delivery date? If so, when should I place my order?
- How much does delivery cost?
- How big are the boxes my mattress will ship in?
- How long can I keep the products in the box?
- Can you ship to an APO or PO box?