You can vacuum your mattress with the extension arm of your vacuum or spot clean any stains with a little warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. Never dry clean or soak a mattress.
Articles in this section
- My pocketed-coil mattress appears shorter than it should be. Can you help?
- What do I need to know before purchasing a new mattress?
- How do I choose the right mattress?
- How do I know what type of mattress is best for me?
- When should my mattress be replaced?
- How do I clean my mattress?
- How should I protect and take care of my new mattress?