Yes! We are proud to say that any Urban Mattress product made with flexible polyurethane foam is CertiPur® certified. That certification assures you the foam in your Urban Mattress has no ozone depleters, chemical flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde and phthalates. And it has very low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality. For more information please visit the CertiPur® website.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay a deposit for a Vispring mattress?
- Tell me more about the 100-night sleep trial.
- Is there an Urban Mattress location near me?
- What should I do with my old mattress?
- When are your sales?
- What setup do you recommend for my mattress?
- What are the best mattresses for kids and babies?
- Are Urban Mattress beds CertiPur® Foam Certified?
- What is the difference between a natural mattress and a regular mattress?
- Is a firm mattress better for people with a bad back?