Not necessarily. We hate to get technical, but firmness isn’t really the issue. What everyone needs is a bed that’s supportive. The feel of a mattress—whether firm, medium, or soft—is a matter of preference (and pressure relief). Ideally, you should be comfortable and supported, whether you’re on your side, back or stomach. If you’re not comfortable and supported, it’s time for a new mattress. A good rule of thumb: whether you’re standing or lying down, your posture should be the same.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay a deposit for a Vispring mattress?
- Tell me more about the 100-night sleep trial.
- Is there an Urban Mattress location near me?
- What should I do with my old mattress?
- When are your sales?
- What setup do you recommend for my mattress?
- What are the best mattresses for kids and babies?
- Are Urban Mattress beds CertiPur® Foam Certified?
- What is the difference between a natural mattress and a regular mattress?
- Is a firm mattress better for people with a bad back?
Article is closed for comments.