While most mattresses last 7-10 years, a general rule of thumb is to evaluate your mattress for replacement every five to seven. If you discover sags or lumps, it’s time for a new one. A mattress that is ready to be replaced can quickly become detrimental to getting a good night’s rest.
Articles in this section
- My pocketed-coil mattress appears shorter than it should be. Can you help?
- What do I need to know before purchasing a new mattress?
- How do I choose the right mattress?
- How do I know what type of mattress is best for me?
- When should my mattress be replaced?
- How do I clean my mattress?
- How should I protect and take care of my new mattress?